Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Faye's First Fall
As you will see Faye has been keeping busy this Fall, whether it be reading her first book (Ten Little Monkeys), playing under her Aquarium Mobile (thanks Stacy, Anna and Deniece), taking Mom and Dad on a walk along the seawall and in Stanley Park with the MDC's, looking cute as ever, hanging with Dad, hanging with Mom and sleeping...is she trying to give us a sign (stop $&*! ing taking my photo while I am sleeping?). She is so awesome and talks to us more and more each day. She got her first set of vaccinations this week, which was very hard on Mom. She weighed in at 11 lbs 3 oz...she is growing so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG you have grown Faye! I miss you! I love that pic of you sleepig! I love you, Aunt Hootie
Post a Comment