Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grammy

Grammy (Tina's Mom) blessed us with her visit, her 3rd within 6 months...I think Faye and Madie have something to do with that! We absolutely loved her being here with us and the girls loved her and her singing and dancing. She got the girls some new toys and spent lots of quality time with all of us. We miss you Grammy and want you to hurry back soon. I love this first photo that shows 3 generations.
As you can see Madie has found the mirror and quite likes what she sees, and Faye is as happy as ever just a swinging...along with her new found talent of clapping.

2 comments:

Mary Ella said...

What fun! I cannot get over how much the girls are growing! They are just such sweet lil angels!!!
Love ya'll

Abby Forbis said...

such sweet pictures! So glad your mom could come. I know you loved it. To answer your question ..Mom is actually "KitKat" and Jeremy's mom is "Grammy". But I guess we will see what Bowen decides, huh?
You look fabulous and I hope we can catch up soon! Love and Hugs!
Abby