Friday, January 15, 2010
Birthday #33
I celebrated my 33rd bday this week, 33...wow. David had surprises for me all day that started with a delicious breakfast, he also bought me some much needed new threads and earrings, he got a sitter (Linda you are AWESOME) and we enjoyed a night out sans kids. After dinner he slipped me a box of yummy chocolates and when we returned home he sang happy birthday to me and we shared some very tasty birthday cake. It was a very fun day, the girls were sweet to me giving me hugs and kisses. And I received many phone calls, emails and cards wishing me a happy birthday, even flowers from my parents, thank you everyone for remembering me on the day of my birth. It sure has a whole new meaning now that I have given birth. Thanks Mom and Dad for all that you have done and continue to do for me. I love you so much and I have always and will always know how much you love me. You are the best parents in the world and I hope that David and I can follow your example with Faye and Maddie. It has been a tradition as long as I can remember that they relive in story the day I was born. I am sure as a teenager this was somewhat annoying, but I have come to truly treasure this tradition. Thanks again Mom and Dad and thanks David for making me feel so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy BELATED Birthday Tina!!
Tina, you are worth it. I love you and all your 33 years - even if you look no older than 20.
Post a Comment