Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grandma Tutti

Grandma Tutti with one of her 6 children, 1 of her 17 grandchildren and 8 of her I think 25 or so great grandchildren, let's just say it's a big family.  She passed away early this morning at the age of 89.  She died peacefully and surrounded by loved ones.  She was a wonderful Grandmother, mother, role model, she loved her family and we loved her.  I have many wonderful memories of her, she will be dearly missed.  Faye and Maddie started a new music class and one of the songs on the CD from the class is When the Saints Go Marching In.  "Oh when the saints, go marching in, oh when the saints go marching in, oh Lord, I want to be in that number, when the saints go marching in."  Faye and Maddie wanted to hear this song over and over again this morning in the car, quite fitting.  Well, Grandma Tutti, I know you will be in that number, when the saints go marching in! 

No comments: