Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy 7th Faye

Happy 7th birthday, Faye. Faye is amazing, smart, sweet, independent and a great big sis. She is into reading, music, art, climbing, biking, swimming, learning/ trying anything new, adventure, skiing, nature and pretend play with maddie. They truly are best friends. Sometimes I don't even understand them, but they always seem to understand each other. Sometimes one will explain to me what the other is trying to say or means. Faye wants a big silver pickup truck for her vehicle when she grows up, because, "I will probably be a farmer when I grow up," she says. 
Morning of her 7th birthday 
She wanted to open maddies gift first
Birthday pancakes (gluten free for Maddie)
Brownie birthday dessert
Birthday party at the play palace, even daddy joined the fun
Slide train, Faye, Taya, Hannah & Daddy 
Birthday party fun
Sweet girls 
Ella, Maddie & Faye 
Subway (Faye's fave) & sushi (for Maddie) dinner 

5 layer multicoloured cake, designed by Faye and tasted pretty good! 

No comments: