Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tina and Faye are Growing

Faye is not the only one growing...Tina has quite the belly now at 6 1/2 months pregnant. She is doing great though and we can all feel and see the baby kicking in her belly. Faye is learning new things everyday. She has started to grab things and sometimes can pull her paci right out of her mouth and then stick it right back in. This is not always successful and we have learned that she has quite the arm. The paci has landed across the room hitting her closet, thrown hard enough for us to hear it downstairs. She has also pegged David with it in the back! She smiles (the most beautiful smile that we have ever seen) all the time at us. She is awesome, enjoy her new photos!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina - you look so cute! Almost as precious as Faye. She is really changing. What a pretty and happy smile! All of you look great.

Have a great week!

Love - Julie

Morgan said...

Hey Tina its Morgan! I saw your blog..you look great! Faye is so cute, love all the pics!! Lindsay is pregnant also 12 weeks!

Mary Ella said...

Tina I love how both of you are growing! I love seeing your belly so big! Faye is getting too big! I love her so much!!!

Amber said...

I can not believe your belly...I LOVE IT!! I am so glad you posted it...you are such a beaming new mother and mother to be! I love and MISS you TONS!!

Faye is beautiful...I don't think she takes a bad picture.

Unknown said...

tina, i'm so happy for you and think about you all every day. btw, maybe we should nickname Faye "Harley" hehe. .I'm so thrilled you and David are getting to experience the miracle of pregnancy. Take care and talk to you soon!