Monday, December 1, 2008

Philip for Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We celebrated with a wonderful visit from Philip. Faye and Philip got along very well and she (as were we) was very sad to see him go. We played lots of cards, took a few walks and ate way too much of David's delicious Thanksgiving feast. David cooked a fabulous meal for 12 and Tina baked 2 pies all very tasty (Philip peeled potates and cleaned up). We feel very fortunate and have so much to be thankful for.
Faye found her feet, is attempting to roll over, grabs at her toys, talks and turns pages in books that we read to her. She is such a blessing!

3 comments:

Cawein Family said...

Precious picture of Faye and David sleeping. I miss those times.
Love you!

Mary Ella said...

Those pics are awesome! I know I say this every time but Faye is getting so big! She is adorable! The food looked delicious. Love to ya'll!

Anonymous said...

What a delicious looking meal! I'm impressed. When it comes to me cooking Thanksgiving we are going to have to eat pizza. Love the sleeping picture and the cute, cute smile with the bottle. What a sweet baby!