Faye celebrated her first Hanukkah and she seemed to enjoy the eight "crazy" nights of gifts (as
well as the Adam Sandler Hanukkah songs). Thanks Pfeifer side for all your cool gifts. Faye liked playing with the dreidel while Dad lit the candles and read the story of Hanukkah on the first night.
We got to see a bunch of pictures when your mom and dad got back from their visit. We saw them the next day and it sounded like you all had a great time. Faye is changing so much. She gets cuter every picture. Love the jumping chair video.
4 comments:
How special this must have been to celebrate with a child...a cute child at that!
Hi guys!
I am happy to see you had a great holiday with Faye. Tina, your belly is getting so big...you look great. Love you all! Amber
We got to see a bunch of pictures when your mom and dad got back from their visit. We saw them the next day and it sounded like you all had a great time. Faye is changing so much. She gets cuter every picture. Love the jumping chair video.
Love to all the Pfiefers!!!
Tina,
I found your blog through April's blog. I am so happy to find you! I can't wait to read more about your growing family!
Post a Comment