We spent a really nice weekend in Whistler with two other couples and their kiddos, 11 total. It was a lot of fun, Whistler was beautiful and the snow was awesome (that is what I was told anyway, the kids and I were the only ones that didn't get to hit the slopes). Day 1 the Dads hit the slopes and Day 2 the Moms (minus Tina) hit the slopes, so it was Daddy Daycare. Faye was awesome, sleeping through the night and getting a kick out of the two year old girls.
Faye is now 5 months old and is getting so big. She is trying so hard to crawl, touch everything in reach and put everything in her mouth. She is pretty ticklish and has the most awesome laugh. She rarely falls asleep on me anymore, so it is very sweet when she does (guess the big belly pillow helps!). I love these photos of her checking herself out in the mirror, she likes what she sees and we don't blame her, she is a doll!
My belly is huge (3 weeks til Due Date!). I definitely waddle now and get winded quite easily. But overall I feel great, get good sleep and still have lots of energy for Faye. I do however seem to bump into everything!
1 comment:
Hey Pfiefers! Can't believe how much Faye is changing. Her eyes are so pretty! Tina - you look pregnant. I guess if you only have 6 weeks left you should. Your weekend looked liked lots of fun! Glad all is going well!!
Love - Julie
Post a Comment