Billie, David's mother, know to Faye as Mimi came to stay with us for the birth of daughter #2. She arrived early February as I was showing signs of going into labor early...here we are 1 day past my due date and still no baby. Mimi has been awesome cooking us delicious meals, freezing us meals for later (our fridge and freezer have never been so full), cleaning, laundry, dishes and spending quality time with Faye. It has really been nice for me to have an extra set of hands around the house...since I am big as a house or at least feel like it! As you can see Mimi and Faye are getting along famously.
And by the way, I am 5 cm dilated, fully effaced, baby's head is in position (down), she has dropped (my belly sits in my lap when I am sitting) and I have been having mild contractions for almost 2 weeks now. I have gained 42lbs, all in my belly and get asked daily if I am having twins, I told one man no and then he asked if I was having triplets...seriously come on!! I am hanging in there and hoping to meet this little (likely not so little) lady soon!
1 comment:
Hang in there Tina! The great thing about having a baby is that eventually she will be born. You can't be pregnant forever. Faye is really changing. She is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment