Friday, March 6, 2009

Madeline Marie Pfeifer

February 26th at 10:30pm Madeline arrived...fashionably late, like her big sister. After 14 hours of labor, including 4 hours of trying to push her out, she entered the world via C-section. It is not surprise that she was a going to be a big baby, after all Tina gained just short of 50 lbs. Madeline was 10 lbs and 6 oz, beautiful and healthy. We are adjusting to life with 2 girls and are starting to settle into a sort of routine. We are counting down to the magical 6 week recovery period...Tina can't pick up Faye until then, which is VERY hard for her. David, as usual, is awesome and has become super Dad, taking care of his recovering wife and Faye, Tina takes care of Madie for the most part. Thanks for all your well wishes and we look forward to introducing Madie to you!
Align Left

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have anxiously been awaitng pictures. What a beautiful family you all have. Both girls are just precious. Can't believe how all of the sudden Faye looks like such a big girl! Her face and everything has changed but still has those gorgeous eyes. We are definitely coming to Vancouver in July. Hope to see you all of you then!!

Amber said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you all. What a wonderful family.

Love
Amber

AngieAsh said...

Congrats! You have two beautiful daughters! I look forward to meeting them some day:)

She was one big baby! And I love seeing Faye meeting her. It was always fun introducing the youngest to the oldest.

I love looking at your family so keep the pictures coming!

Angie