Thursday, April 30, 2009
April Update
Lots of pics...we had our prenatal class reunion and introduced all our babes. How long ago it
seems that I was pregnant! We lined all our babies up on the couch, those are babies not dolls. Faye loved all the cameras on her, she really hammed it up. Madie has started smiling and cooing at us. Faye is crawling and pulling herself up on her knees. We spent some time in the yard as the weather has been amazing. She helped David mow the yard. After working hard with Dad, she shared an apple (which she loves) with me. The girls have been smiling at each other which is very sweet. We do a family bedtime routine and one night I had both girls on my lap reading a book, then they both got hungry so I feed them both a bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute are those baby girls!!!!! They are precious. Can't wait to get to see them in person. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Love - Julie
Look at all those babies!!!
I love the pic of the babies on the couch! That's amazing! Love ya!
My sister LOVES the green chair. Where did you get it?
Tina and David.
Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Faye looks like a child that is so much fun to be around. So happy and full of energy:)
We miss you guys and are so happy to keep up with you through this blog!
Angie and Joel
Post a Comment