Sunday, July 19, 2009
The Drake's Visit
We were happy to see our very dear friends the Drake's (John, Julie, Kyle and Katie) in Vancouver on Friday. I have known the Drake's since I was in Junior High, I babysat their kids now teenagers and we went to church together. They are very good friends of my entire family. David has also known them for some time as he took Algebra I from John in 9th grade. Julie is one of our biggest blog fans, so this entry is dedicated to her! They brought warm Arkansas temps with them, I think the high was in the 80's while they were here. We gave them the most efficient tour of Vancouver ever! They got a tour of our place and hood, went to neighborhood party, saw Gastown, Stanley Park and we ended with a Sunset picnic on the beach of English Bay. The girls loved them and they loved the girls. Faye and Madie had their first visit to the beach and Faye played in the sand with Katie and dipped her feet in the ocean. We had a really good time with them, it was so nice to see them and hear their wonderful southern accents. We love you guys! They gave the girls each a Razorback outfit that they are showcasing below. There are a few other pics of us around the house and yard, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I love all the pics, I want the Drakes to come visit me AND I want to come visit ya'll! I love you Pfeifers. The girls just keep growing and get cuter and cuter!
Honestly you have such beautiful girls!
Love seeing everybody, looks like you had a great time! Love mom
We had a wonderful time - just wish it could have been longer. Thanks for the great tour of Vancouver. We want to come back and spend more time. The girls are absolutely the cutest!! We loved finally getting to see them and spending time with all of you. You all are wonderful parents and we are thrilled to continue to be a part of your lives even if it is long distance and blogging.
Love to all of you!!
Post a Comment