Saturday, September 5, 2009

Out to Lunch

Friday the girls and I treated ourselves to lunch, out. We went to Rocky Mountain Flat bread Co., a kid friendly restaurant with a kid's menu, stacks of highchairs and a play area. It was a real treat, we sat on the patio, the weather was perfect, the company was perfect (just look at those precious faces), the food was delicious, and the conversation, well it was a little lacking. Although, I did get the occasional "clock," "hot," and "car" from Faye. It was really fun being out with the girls and I am really trying to take in these moments with them in our crazy busy lives. This weekend Faye had her first bad fall, you can see the band aid on her forehead. She is such a trooper and after a good cry, bounced right back into her happy self. And the bath photos are to show how much fun they have and how cute they are in the bathtub together, rub a dub dub! Faye has started giving Maddie kisses several times a day, as she is in the photo below.

1 comment:

Billie King said...

I could cry for missing all of this. Poor little Miss
Faye,














I could cry for all the things I'm missing. Poor little Miss Faye, give her a kiss from MIMI. Love to all









give