Monday, December 7, 2009

Look who's talking and crawling and dancing!

Maddie has been crawling now for about a week, she made her first moves going after an empty Mustela bottle (guess she really likes her products, it does smell really good). She is a bit obsessed with this bottle, she holds onto it during her entire bath and usually during drying and dressing and gets hysterical if Faye tries or does take it from her. She is really silly these days and fills our home with laughter. She claps and dances to music, singing or just a little beat. And she said her first word, "Mama!" I was pretty excited as Faye said "Dada" first. Maddie also now says Dada, too. Faye is expanding her vocabulary daily, and will repeat words if asked, IF she can say them, it goes like this, "Faye can you say, Chanukah?" She says, "hankuh." Faye can you say Christmas, she said, "no." She is also opening doors and closets and singing, I know she is singing familiar songs, I just can't quite make out which ones, yet. She is also still VERY into her books, we read the same ones over and over again, I think she is memorizing them? It is sweet as she always wants to sit in our laps as we read to her. Other than that we are just trying to stay warm and enjoy the sunshine for a change!

1 comment:

Mary Ella said...

Quite the lil dancer! She is so cute and I miss seeing Faye on the cam!!!