Friday, March 19, 2010

Crazy

In the words of Pat Green, from our first dance song at our wedding 6 years ago, tomorrow (March 20th),
"Saw you early this morning sleeping all dressed in white, For a moment I thought you were an angel Come to take me home alive. You woke up and you caught me staring Smiled and said hey cut it out You said that I must be crazy, I said crazy about you And I kissed your mouth..."
And yes, I am still crazy about you David, Happy Anniversary! I am a better person, I am happier, I am more content, I am at peace when I am with you, like Jerry Maguire said, "you complete me." You are my best friend and my perfect life partner, Team Pfeifer, because we careS (funny ha ha and funny weird). My Mom is a very smart woman, not only does she continue to perfect bubble living, which I am growing quite accustomed too (love my bubble), she also knew David was perfect for me from the beginning. David was the only guy I dated that Mom never asked me, "does he make you a better person?" She knew he did and so did I. David you make me a better person, I love you, I love my life with you and I look forward to every second with you. Thanks for my bubble! My parents will celebrate 36 years of marriage this summer and they still act like newlyweds (hence the bubble my mom lives in). I remember us kids acting as waitresses and chefs and serving them dinner over candlelight for at least one of their anniversary dinners (I wonder what we cooked for them?). I don't remember all of the details, but I know that it was fun and they were happy. We have several years to go, but perhaps one day Faye and Maddie will serve us dinner over candlelight for our anniversary? Can't you imagine it, Faye telling us where to sit, lots of "hot" on the table and playing a very romantic "Hot Dog" song in the background and Maddie serving us whatever she can't fit into her mouth while she struts and dances around! Happy Anniversary David from your very happy and in love wife of 6 blissful years!

No comments: