Sunday, June 27, 2010

I tried unsuccessfully to place captions below each photo, so I will let you match up the following captions with the photos below, enjoy!//// First time in helmets, Maddie ok, Faye not so much, although one minute later she was perfectly fine!//// Gastown Street Fair for Jazzfest, Maddie enjoying a newt (fig newton) and flower bracelet balloon (I think she prefers the newt!) Faye getting a ladybug bracelet balloon and loving it! Check out the skirt on this chick 100% balloon!//// Making funny faces while we wait for our lunch, so sweet. Faye loves giving nose kisses and we love to receive them!//// Frog exhibit at the Aqaurium, Maddie is telling me all about it (she's viewing a little tv with frog images, what a clever location, kids love it).//// Faye saying CHEEEESE for the camera.

1 comment:

Mary Ella said...

such cute pics! OK so I can see David in Maddie in one of these photos, amazing! Love ya'll!