Saturday, June 12, 2010

I want to hold your hand...

The girls love holding hands and running down the sidewalk. They sometimes get a little excited and ahead of themselves and wipeout. This usually ends in laughter, thankfully. They love wearing their sunglasses, hats not so much. One morning this week Faye said, "Aquarium, dolphins, belugas, turtles, frogs." So, went to the Aquarium that day! The weather was nice and we spent most of the time outdoors watching a Beluga show, it was so cool. Faye's favorite part of the Aquarium that day was a Bose speaker she spotted/heard of the dolphin tank. It was really cute and she was putting together that what she heard, "other there" out of the speaker was actually from the dolphin tank, "over there." She had hand motions and pointed from one to the other. Maddie's favorite part that day was the strawberries and the dolphins jumping, after she watched a dolphin jump she would turn to me and say, "more" while missing half the jumps! And by the way, the jacket that Maddie is wearing is her favorite piece of clothing. She would wear it 24/7 if I would let her and usually has a jacket on. She absolutely loves it and screams in delight when she sees it after it has been washed and out of her sight for a little while. The first thing she asks for when she wakes up is her, "jacket."

1 comment:

Mary Ella said...

I want to hold their hands!!! I miss these sweet lil girls and their parents! Love ya'll!