Thursday, November 18, 2010

Molly

Faye had her first imaginary friend this week, it is so fun! We were reading the book, The Thankfulness Song, and she pointed to a girl on one page and asked me who it was. I said that I didn't know that little girl, but she looked like maybe she could be a Molly. After that it was on and Molly was born and very busy. Molly seems to be a big napper as per Faye she spent a lot of time in my bed napping upstairs. Faye and Maddie would go "see" her and check on her. The girls have been doing lots of pretend play, David and I just roll with it. It can get quite silly and entertaining. The girls have so much fun together and really are great friends. Lot of comments are coming my way regarding what good friends they seem to be and how sweet they are. If you ask them who their best friend is, 99.9% of the time the answer is the other one (other times it is Mommy, Daddy or a doll). At the end of class Wednesday during circle time, Faye asked Maddie to sit in her lap and she did and they just sat there smiling hugging and giggling, got lots of ohhs and ahhs at that one. And about the giggling, they laugh ALL the time at each other, they are little giggle monsters! Sisters, I know what a special gift it is to have a sister (double sistas, right Hoot and ME:). I am so happy that Faye and Maddie are able to share in that, too!!

1 comment:

Mary Ella said...

Such sweetness!!! I can't wait to laugh with Faye, Maddie and Molly this coming week! Love you, Hoot