Friday, May 13, 2011

Faye's Trip to Israel

Faye had a very exciting week at Aleph, preschool. They prepared for a trip to Israel by making cookies on Monday. On Wednesday all the kids had "passports" waiting for them and they got to check in, get a boarding pass and wait at the airport for their flight to Israel to celebrate Yom Ha'atzmaut, Israel's birthday. During her flight, she enjoyed refreshments (cookies and apples) and watched a movie (Sesame street).  Maddie and I joined her for her return flight home to Vancouver.  Faye's teachers said that she really enjoyed it and got into it, I am not surprised, she has such a great imagination.  Below are the pictures that her teachers shared with the families, enjoy!
































2 comments:

Mary Ella said...

I was not able to view the pics. That is so creative and gives me some rainy day activities for the summer, thanks!!! I love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Faye looks so grown up! What a fun day at preschool. Love to keep up with you all and the girls!!

Love ya -

Julie