Faye's teachers sent the following pictures to me of Faye enjoying painting herself. I love how much fun she has getting right in there and getting messy and how I am able to get all this paint off of her and her clothes!
What an artist!!!! I'm impressed the teachers will let her be so expressive AND that she isn't stained orange and that you are able to get her clothes clean.
Can't wait for all of your excitement to come with 3 little ones. Love seeing all of the pics and enjoy your stories.
I feel so lazy when I look at all of your blogs!!!!
2 comments:
Wow I did not let my imagination run with the story when you told me about it, she is covered with paint!!! I love it and I love her! That is awesome!
What an artist!!!! I'm impressed the teachers will let her be so expressive AND that she isn't stained orange and that you are able to get her clothes clean.
Can't wait for all of your excitement to come with 3 little ones. Love seeing all of the pics and enjoy your stories.
I feel so lazy when I look at all of your blogs!!!!
Love ya -
Post a Comment