Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big Daddy, Shabbat and Purim

We had a very special Shabbat with Big Daddy!  The girls were so excited he came, as were we.  We had a very full visit  and many pics below of our fun.  Big Daddy also got in a visit to both girls schools, a workout with me and snow skiing. He is VERY missed! 

The girls LOVE Shabbat music and are singing, dancing and playing  some here for Big Daddy!

The little princesses were so excited for Big Daddy to see them in their  very special Purim dresses. 

Shabbat Dance Party! more entertainment for BD!

Big Daddy reading the girls a book, so sweet and they loved it! 

Faye and her Big Daddy, this time Faye read to Big Daddy. 

My sweet Faye about to devour a bagel with cream cheese or I should say cream cheese with a bagel!

The girls on their run bikes at UBC/ Pacific Spirit Park, they love the downhill. They are so fun to watch on their bikes and I am so amazed at their balance and ability.   

Two cutest cyclists ever!  


Big Daddy, appropriately, at the corner of Salish, his naval ship, and Iron Knee, his bionic attachment.

Best of Friends having the best time together with the sillies, they give it to each other and then pass it on to us, the sillies are quite contagious! 

How sweet their laughter is!

Maddie hamming it up!

Sisters! 

Granville Island Monkey with Maddie and Mommy. 



Those are some cute Pfeifers! And what fun we had together, thanks for the fabulous visit! 

2 comments:

Mary Ella said...

Looks like a fun time! I think I got the sillies just reading and looking at the pics!

Stacy Brine said...

I just love your girls! Great pics and always good seeing Big Daddy too!