| Princesses Faye, Hannah and Maddie |
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Cinderella
This week we watched Disney's version of Cinderella, girls loved it, followed by a live performance of Cinderella by students at Faye's school. It was wonderful. We all LOVED it. The girls and their good friend Hannah, dressed in Cinderella dresses for the show. We had front row seats and were in awe of everything. It was so fun as it was their first real theatre experience. "Mommy, why is it dark?" "Mommy, is it night time?" "Mommy, what is that?" Etc, etc, etc...I explained, sets, curtains, microphones. "Mommy, are we going to see the real Cinderella or a fake Cinderella?" Faye asked me this one and I told her she would be acting, but we could pretend she was real, she seemed to like that answer...whew! At the end I got teary eyed as I was picturing my babies growing up too fast and being on that very stage in no time. I spent half the time watching the show and half the time watching my girls watch the show, they really are amazing and beautiful and a dream my heart made dream come true...bibbidi bobbidi boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment