Happy 2013! Where did January go? The girls are getting so big, so smart so independent, yet still my babies who feel better after a cuddle and kiss from Momma. They love riding their bikes, reading books, dancing, art (especially involving scissors), dress up, pretend play, play dates and skiing. We hear lots of knock knock jokes, questions and really they never stop talking! They were both eager to be responsible for something in the house (other than making their beds and putting their toys away) so Faye is now our official dishwasher unloader and Maddie is our official toilet paper refiller. They are taking these roles quite seriously. Here are a few photos from the last few months.
.JPG) |
| Mom's birthday cake, delicious and gorgeous! |
.JPG) |
| My birthday snow hike, it was awesome! |
.JPG) |
| The little ski bunnies riding the gondola. |
.JPG) |
| Daddy and Maddie on the magic carpet. |
.JPG) |
| Faye doing her first of many solo runs. She LOVES skiing and can now ski down the mountain beside David and I. And she is of course a speed demon. |
.JPG) |
| Faye and uncle Philip on the magic carpet, We LOVE Uncle Philip!! |
.JPG) |
| Faye during a sunny day on the mountain. |
.JPG) |
| Faye and Mommy, I went on a field trip with her and her class, so fun, we both loved it! |
.JPG) |
| Miss Maddie in her class. I got to volunteer in her class, she was pretty excited, so was I! |
2 comments:
I cannot believe how big they are getting! They look so much older!
Oh my goodness! Need to spend some time with you guys; the girls are getting to be so grown-up!
Post a Comment