Sunday, January 22, 2012
Happy Birthday, Mommy!
I celebrated my 35th birthday last week. I love birthdays! I love waking up with the excitement of my special day. I love opening cards, hearing happy birthday sung by numerous family members and friends, thank you all. I love that my sister and David always try to be the first to sing to me. I love hearing about the day I was born from my parents (I know the story by heart, but love hearing from my parents voices, I think they like to tell it as much as I like to hear it, which is adorable). I love how children don't let it be all about you, I bought them birthday balloons on my birthday. And I love the cake! David and the girls got me a delicious cake and lit 36 candles (one to grow on) on the cake. And I love birthday date night! After cake, we kissed the girls goodnight, said a huge thank you to wonderful, Sarah and went off on my birthday date. The date was fabulous! Of course, I was with the most handsome, fun and sweetest man ever! And he took me night skiing. I was never a fan of night skiing, too cold and hard to see. I was also never a fan of local mountains, but the times they are a changing. We went night skiing on the most perfect night. It was clear, not windy and not cold. Our views were amazing, we overlooked the city of Vancouver. Did I mention this was my first ski in 3 years and my legs remembered! It was quite romantic with the city lights and being out in nature is always amazing. When David and I were dating we skied tons, so skiing has always been something we love to do together. Thanks babe for a wonderful birthday...now start planning for next year;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are special and hope you felt special on your day! I love you!
I miss and love you so much! Hope you had a great day. Let me know how the blog book turns out. C and I met a family from Canada while ice skating the other day and it made me think of you guys. She said in Canada everyone is on the ice...reminded me of the cute pic of your girls skating not too long ago! Take care...birthday girl!
Post a Comment