Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Muddy Buddies
We got some much needed cooler weather and rain (Arkansas laugh all you want, but 78 is hot to us). So the girls sported their Muddy Buddies. Muddy Buddy is the name of the rainsuit the girls are wearing and what they looked like after we left the park, hand in hand, laughing, total Muddy Buddies! These outfits are pretty crucial in our rainy climate and when I bought the girls their first Muddy Buddy they only came in bright yellow. The girls got them really muddy one time and I washed them in hot hot water, needless to say they came out a different material. However, things happen for a reason. Muddy Buddy came out with a pink suit (much cuter) that I was able to get for the girls, now they are cute and dry! Faye is much happier in hers too as it is "pink, pink." Not sure why but that is the only color that gets a double emphasis, it also happens to be her favorite color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to be a "muddy buddy"!!! They are adorable in those things. Love me some Faye and Maddie!!!
I think muddy buddy needs to come south. Not that we have as much rain as you all do but I'm thinking it would keep us all dry! OF course, I wouldn't look as cute as the girls but don't mind being dry.
Hugs to all of you!
Julie
How cute are our girls??? I want to play in the rain. LOVE MIMI
Post a Comment