Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Partay

It was a fun filled weekend and a long one (Monday was a holiday for David). We went to a wedding, it was such fun. Congrats Reg & Jessie! We got all dressed up and watched 2 good friends say "I do's," along with many other of our friends who we had not seen in awhile. It was nice to catch up. There were several other kiddos there, too. The kids all seemed to be very happy around this huge beautiful tree. It was a gorgeous summer day, the girls loved it. They skipped their nap, but you could not tell. They were perfect angels, it was such a fun day. The girls loved the cake, me too! That night we got a sitter and danced all night at the reception, so much fun (my feet still hurt a little!).

2 comments:

The Maland's said...

Great family pics!! You all look wonderful and happy! I love the ones with the girls dancing with the statues!

Mary Ella said...

What a beautiful family! I wish I were the statues! Love ya'll.